Do Hard Things | Group Orders
#1 Bestseller in Teen & Young Adult Christianity, #1 Bestseller in Youth Ministry, #1 Bestseller in Teen & Young Adult Inspirational, and #1 Bestseller in Christian Education on Amazon.com.
Want to read Do Hard Things as a book group, youth group, or school? Then you’ve come to the right place. Check out these three exclusive offers, available only on TheRebelution.com:
- 10 BOOKS, $8.50 EACH: Order one or more cases of 10 books and receive a 43% discount off the retail price, plus FREE Priority® Mail Shipping to anywhere in the United States.
- 24 BOOKS, $8.00 EACH: Order one or more cases of 24 books and receive a 47% discount off the retail price, plus FREE Standard Shipping to anywhere in the United States
- PAY-WHAT-YOU-CAN POLICY: If these heavily discounted prices are still too much for your group, contact us at book [at] therebelution [dot] com and we’ll find a price-point you can afford.
Our prices are the best you’ll find anywhere — and you can’t beat free shipping. If you find a better deal elsewhere (books + shipping), let us know and we’ll lower our prices to beat it.
IMPORTANT NOTE: Books purchased at these special discounted rates may not be resold for a profit. You may be reimbursed by those receiving the books, but never for more than what we charged you per book.
Frequently Asked Questions
- How do your prices compare to other vendors?
- How does your Pay-What-You-Can policy work?
- What if I want more than 24 books?
- What if I want less than 10 books?
- What edition of Do Hard Things will I receive?
- Is there a study guide we can use?
- I found a better price, will you match it?
- How soon will my order arrive?
- Can you ship internationally?
How do your prices compare to other vendors?
Our exclusive offers save you between 43-47% off the full retail price ($14.99 Paperback, $17.99 Hardcover) and are the guaranteed lowest prices online or offline. These are the best deals anywhere. If you find a lower price than ours (books + shipping), let us know and we’ll lower our price to beat it.
How does your Pay-What-You-Can policy work?
Our goal is to get the life-changing message of Do Hard Things into as many hands as possible. And we don’t want financial limitations to stand in the way of your youth group, book group, or school going through this material.
With that in mind, our Pay-What-You-Can policy is just what it sounds like. Rather than asking you to pay any pre-determined amount, we only ask you to pay what you can afford — all the way down to our base cost of books and shipping expenses.
Just contact us at book [at] therebelution [dot] com and we’ll work out the details.
What if I want more than 24 books?
You may order any multiple of 10, any multiple of 24, or any combination of the two.
- Say you have a youth group with 34 kids. You can order one case of 24 books and one case of 10 books to reach you desired total of 34 books.
- Say you need to order 250 books for your Christian school. Just order ten cases of 24 books and one case of 10 books to reach your desired total of 250 books.
- Say your group needs a special quantity, like 12 books. You could order one case of 10 books from us and the remaining 2 books from Amazon.com. This will be cheaper than buying all your books from any other vendor.
What if I want less than 10 books?
At this time 10 books is the minimum number we can ship. If you only need between 1-9 books, we’d recommend purchasing your books from Amazon.com. They have consistently offered the lowest price for individual copies of Do Hard Things of any vendor.
What edition of Do Hard Things will I receive?
If you select “Paperback” you will receive the latest edition of our book (April 2016) — which includes a built-in study guide with discussion questions for group use and a new Afterword.
If you select “Hardcover” you will receive the 5th Anniversary Edition of Do Hard Things (April 2013) — which also includes a built-in study guide with discussion questions.
Is there a study guide we can use?
Yes! In fact, each book includes a built-in study guide with discussions questions for group use, as well as information about free video resources we created with Open.Church.
I found a better price, will you match it?
Of course! Just shoot an email to book [at] therebelution [dot] com with a link to the lower price and we’ll update our prices to beat it… Not that we expect this to ever happen.
How soon will my books arrive?
Cases of 10 books will typically ship within 1-2 business days from when you place your order and will arrive between 2-3 business days after being accepted by the United States Postal Service.
Cases of 24 books will typically ship between 2-3 business days from when you place your order and will arrive between 5-10 days from when they are accepted by the carrier.
Expedited shipping is available for cases of 24 books — and we offer insanely affordable shipping rates for UPS 2nd Day Air and UPS Next Day Air. Shipping options will appear during the checkout process.
Can you ship internationally?
At this time we cannot ship books outside the United States. However, we encourage you to contact Christian bookstores in your country and request Do Hard Things (if it is not already available) or ask if they will place a case order for you.