CJ Mahaney: The Soul of Modesty
Alex and I are excited to share the following resource with you. It is heart-focused, grace-filled, gospel-centered message by CJ Mahaney, entitled The Soul of Modesty. We posted about this before the Modesty Survey results were released, but we felt it could use additional attention.
In his generosity and support of this project, Mr. Mahaney has given special permission to make this audio message available to our readers free of charge.
If we could have, we would have made everyone listen to this message before viewing the survey results. As it is, we strongly encourage each of you to avail yourself to this wonderful resource, which will help you to properly approach and apply the results of the Modesty Survey. We know you will be blessed.
- The Modesty Survey Petition: A list of seven encouragements from Christian guys to the girls reading the survey results.
- The Responsibility of Modesty (Part 1): Excerpted from the survey results, a 20-year-old Christian man shares a powerful summation of men’s responsibility in this area.
- The Responsibility of Modesty (Part 2): Excerpted from the survey results, a 22-year-old Christian man shares an insightful analogy explaining the responsibility of women to protect their brothers in Christ.
- The Purpose of Clothing: John Piper explains both the negative and positive messages God communicated by clothing Adam and Eve after they fell into sin.
- Free To Be Modest: Nancy Leigh DeMoss explains how living under the Ownership and Lordship of Jesus Christ, frees us to be modest.